Yes, we welcome you to take communion if you’re a born-again believer. We encourage everyone to follow the admonition of scripture and examine themselves to ensure they are in right relationship with God. If a person recognizes any unrepentant sin in their life, we invite them to confess that sin to God (1 John 1:9) and be restored to proper fellowship. Once that is done, we welcome them to receive communion with the rest of the Body of Christ.
Upon arrival, you will be able to register your children for Discovery Zone. Learn more about our Children’s and Youth Ministry Options by clicking below.
Business Casual Dress – most of our members dress as they would when going to work. You’ll see men in slacks and jeans; button-down and polo shirts. Many will rock a pair casual and comfortable shoes or a pair of Timberland boots in winter. Women will wear everything from a nice dress, skirt with a blouse; slacks, jeans, pumps, and everyday comfortable shoes.
After arriving, you’ll be greeted by one of our members. We’re ALWAYS appreciative when people decide to worship with us.
Here’s a general outline of how our service will flow:
- Our worship service will begin promptly at 10:30a.
- There will usually be 2-3 songs during our time of praise and worship. This time is designed to create an atmosphere where everyone present can experience the presence of God.
- Leaders will stand after the ‘worship set’ and extend a warm welcome.
- There will be a brief set of announcements.
- Children will be dismissed to attend children’s church (Discovery Zone).
- There will be one worship song.
- Pastor Roy (or another of our gifted speakers) will deliver an encouraging word.
- There might be a time of ‘prophetic ministry’ to encourage those who God wants to speak to.
- Our service will conclude.
- We will invite all first-time guests to come to the front to personally meet our pastors, or the speakers who are present that day.