Do life together.
WHAT ARE DLC LIFE GROUPS?
DLC LifeGroups consist of 4 to 15 people that gather and create a space for people to intentionally share their lives with others, grow spiritually together, and encourage each other through the highs and lows of life.
DLC LifeGroups gather in homes, coffee shops, and other places where people love to connect—including online or through the Bible App.
DLC Life groups meet either weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, to share food, fellowship, Bible study, and prayer.
DLC Life Groups exist to accomplish certain key goals of the Kingdom.
- The main goal is to edify believers by connecting them on a more intimate level and helping them to become more like Jesus Christ.
- Another goal is to evangelize by offering another venue, besides that of the regular Sunday church service, that may be initially less intimidating to seekers, newcomers, and those interested in finding out more about God and Jesus.
DLC Life Groups provide an environment where these types of relationships are fostered. In Life Groups, people may come to know God more fully and experience His presence in their lives through the Christian community and fellowship. Individuals are nurtured, equipped, and released to be used by God to accomplish the work that He has called them to.
DLC Life Groups provide an opportunity for intimacy, mutual sharing and support, practical love and service, greater devotion to God and others, prayer, spiritual growth, and real-life examples of how God is working in our midst.
The purpose of the LifeGroups Ministry is to help DLC members develop deeper intimacy with God, experience real community with fellow believers, and increase their influence and witness with unbelievers.
HOW IT WORKS
In a fun, safe and comfortable environment, DLC LifeGroups serve as a way to cultivate spiritual growth. Simply, DLC LifeGroups help new and seasoned believers fulfill God’s purpose for their lives.
Being a part of a DLC LifeGroup will help you:
- Develop deeper intimacy with God.
- Build friendships and form bonds with others believers.
- Grow in your faith and prayer life.
- Serve others in the community.
- Witness and evangelize to unbelievers.
In essence, DLC LifeGroups are all about getting connected. It can seem impossible to know everyone, but there is a way for you to get involved and belong.
Whether your need to connect is more social in nature, about spiritual growth or about finding a place to serve God, DLC LifeGroups are the ideal place for you.
DLC Life Groups are led by trained Life Group leaders from the congregation who are given ongoing support.
DLC Life Group time is focused on intentional training to push each other toward Jesus. Typically, group time will involve most or all of the following elements:
- Catching up on life: Checking in with each other, asking and answering the question, “How have you seen Jesus at work this week?”
- Discussing Scripture: Discussing a passage from the Bible and the teaching from Sunday’s Gathering.
- Reviewing the mission: Talking through relationships with our friends, coworkers, and neighbors, asking, “How can I bring them around?”
- Engaging the heart: Being honest about our sins, struggles, and suffering. Praying for one another and speaking truths about Jesus to one another.
Life Groups. The best way to connect with people during the week at DLC is through Life Groups. Sign up for a Life Group today!
Each DLC Life Group is made up of people just like you looking to BELONG in community, express what they BELIEVE, and BECOME who God wants them to be. Join a DLC Life Group and do LIFE with us!
Wherever Life Takes You...
THERE'S A LIFE GROUP FOR YOU!
Silver Groups (over 60)